Membership of Volunteer Midlothian is open to all volunteer involving organisations in Midlothian and Midlothian branches of national charities.
Our membership package has been designed to support your work with volunteers. Membership will provide you with practical support and training as well as opportunities to share knowledge and network with other members.
Membership benefits include:
- Bespoke advice and training on involving volunteers
- Membership of the Volunteer Managers Forum
- Room hire at a discounted rate with tea/coffee provided
- Priority booking for training & events
- Opportunity to display leaflets at monthly information stalls throughout Midlothian
- Opportunity to submit front page news stories on Volunteer Midlothian website
- Regular social media promotion through Volunteer Midlothian
- Support finding volunteers for one-off events
- Access to Volunteer Friendly Award *please note we are able to work with two organisations on this per year*
- The opportunity to nominate a representative to the Board of Trustees and vote at AGM/EGM
Membership Fee 2019/20
The membership fee for 2019/20 will be £30 for the year.
Click here to download a Membership Form.
Annual Highlights 2017/18
To view our TSI Annual Highlights for 2017/18 please click here.