Volunteers needed to help with Memory Walk!
Be part of something really special and help out at your nearest Memory Walk! Volunteering with Alzheimer Scotland is lots of fun and great way to help make sure no one faces dementia alone.
The Midlothian Memory Walk is taking place at Dalkeith Country Park on Sunday 23rd September 2018 and Alzheimer Scotland are looking for volunteers to get involved.
What will I do on the day? As part of the Alzheimer Scotland team roles include:
- Helping our team set up the event area- putting up balloons, banners and bunting.
- Marshalling the walk route, making sure everyone is safe and having a great time!
- Supervising activities and entertainment, where needed.
- Handing out goodies and refreshments, if provided.
- Taking photographs to help capture the day’s festivities.
- Thanking our fundraisers for all their hard work and support.
Why volunteer at events?
- Support people affected by dementia in Scotland.
- Meet other enthusiastic and caring people in your community.
- Enhance your CV.
- Have a great family day out—invite your friends, family and colleagues to join you on the day!
For more information and to register your interest click here.