Membership of Volunteer Midlothian is open to all volunteer involving organisations in Midlothian and Midlothian branches of national charities.
Our membership package has been designed to support your work with volunteers. Membership will provide you with practical support and training as well as opportunities to share knowledge and network with other members.
Membership benefits include:
- Volunteer Midlothian to broker between local businesses/organisations and members to hold pop-up stalls on their premises where appropriate (new for 2017/18)
- Bespoke advice and training on involving volunteers
- Membership of the Volunteer Managers Forum
- Room hire at a discounted rate with tea/coffee provided
- Priority booking for training & events
- Discounted stalls at Volunteer Recruitment Fairs
- Opportunity to display leaflets at monthly information stalls throughout Midlothian
- Opportunity to submit front page news stories on Volunteer Midlothian website
- Regular social media promotion through Volunteer Midlothian
- Support finding volunteers for one-off events
- Access to Volunteer Friendly Award
- The opportunity to nominate a representative to the Board of Trustees and vote at AGM/EGM
Membership fee April 2017 to March 2018 is £40.
Click to download our current Membership Form.